It has been seen by a money analysis survey that the top leadership status is occupied by only 14.2% of women. If you look at the business scenario worldwide, the statistic remains unchanged with some varying degrees, depending on the country, around 4-22%.
The only countries that show a high exception to women occupying the top positions in corporations and organisations are Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Yet, the ban on female talent is showing some improvement with countries taking steps to help women achieve top managerial positions.
Be that as it may, women are still being underrepresented when it concerns managerial positions. The challenges women face are often absent in the case of men.
Why you need Women’s Leadership Training
Women are still the disadvantaged species when it comes to managerial positions no matter the published success stories and laws to support them. Organisations worldwide offer few opportunities for women to occupy high-ranking positions and make a difference.
Women’s leadership training can make the road to success a reality. The professional women trainers understand the challenges women faced for them to earn their rightful place among the high-ranking positions.
The leadership training especially geared for women teaches them the best ways to showcase their strengths in any organisation. It’s because the training program believes that women deserve the career they have worked hard for.
What the Women’s Leadership Training can do for you
The extensive training and coaches with development and business experience will be your guide as you travel through the complexities of the business world. The leadership training is on your side and ready to support and help you reach your business goals successfully.
The extensive leadership training will be able to make you:
- Learn the best ways to highlight your talents
- Understand the qualities of a great leader
- Discover ways to deal with harassment and mobbing
- Become aware of your management style
- Become aware of the best methods of dealing with difficult employees
- Understand the fine line separating friendship, loyalty, and respect in your organisation
- Discover the best ways to communicate effectively
- Ways to enhance participation skills and team management
- Become aware of the various business rules
- Become aware of the dynamics that run in various organisations
- Understand methods of dealing with gender issues in the company
- Become aware of the various business terms
- Become aware of the importance of feedback and clear expectations
- Learn the ways of separating the behaviour from the person
- Learn about the appropriate business behaviour
- Become aware of the ways to become an effective executive, employee or manager
- Learn and understand the numbers game
- Become aware of gender discrimination in top positions and how to overcome them
Benefits gained from participating in Women’s Leadership Training
- Allows you to become a member of a company of talented women occupying senior leadership positions
- Become more aware of tried and tested leadership techniques that you can immediately use for your advantage
- Have the opportunity of working with a professional coach to make you aware of your professional and personal development in the workplace
Key positions in any organisations still lack women despite their claim of more diversity. The challenges women face as they progress into top positions can be daunting. Prepare your key female personnel by enrolling them to womens leadership training by Inkling.